Need a Great Website? Yes, you do!You want a custom, professional website, but where do you begin with eleventy-billion “website designers” out there?
How do you find someone reliable and capable of developing a world-class website that is user-friendly, search-engine-friendly, mobile-friendly, eye-friendly, and wallet-friendly? (Hint: you already have…)
There were about 650 million websites at the beginning of 2013. Let me help you stand out with a custom website for your small- or medium-sized business.
Have a Scary Website? Probably…
If you already have a website that’s not performing, is behind the times, or is just plain ugly, I can rescue your business from its clutches. After reviewing your current website, I can rebuild it (I have the technology) into something professional and effective.
A very bad website
Another poorly done website
Ugly website – terrible design
WEBSITE FACTS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- Google takes into account the visual design and and adherence to proper coding standard when ranking websites. Poorly coded and badly designed websites cost you visitors, and search engine rankings.
- Google looks at page load times (how long does it take your website pages to load in a visitor’s browser) as a major ranking signal. People take about 3-4 seconds to decide to stay on a page or hit the BACK button.
- Google uses content freshness (how often the website is updated) as another ranking factor. If you cannot update your website, or have the same content since it launched, you’re losing traffic and placement in search engine results.
- Both Google and Bing provide Webmaster Guidelines that detail what works and what doesn’t when it comes to ranking well, and what they consider best- and bad-practices. Heed their warnings!
- Google uses time of engagement (how long a visitor stays on a website, and reads other pages) as yet another ranking factor. Don’t lose traffic and visitors with an ugly or out-of-date website.
When you choose me to create your website, you get:
- Expert web design. I work with you to create a new web design for your company that meets your branding needs and business goals.
- Rapid website updating. It’s easy to instantly update your website and add new sections – because I give you total control over your website’s content, and the training to keep it up-to-date.
- Fantastic customer service. I listen to your unique needs, wants and goals, and then hand-craft a new website that exceeds those expectations. And I support you with next-business-day website updates, and a friendly, helpful person (me!) on the phone.
- Quite Reasonable Pricing. When I rescue your great business from a bad website, the positive return on investment begins almost immediately because I adhere to Google and web development best practices. The value and knowledge I provide to you, beyond web design alone, is rare and amazing.
The next step is simple: Fill out the form, and click ‘Yes, Rescue Me!’
Your information is yours, and will be used solely for the purpose of setting up your FREE, no-obligation website review.
No sharing, selling or bartering your data to any other party. Pinky swear!
I remove the worry and risk out of selecting a web design company for my clients.