I occasionally reorganize my website as the need arises: Here’s the sitemap, to make things a little easier to find:
- 8 Types of Bad Creative Critics
- A missing or bad DESCRIPTION metatag
- An untitled site – A missing or bad TITLE tag
- Animated GIFS, scrolling text, blinking text
- Be wary of freelancer claims
- Finding yourself online.
- Hidden menus – let’s play Memory!
- How can I count the visitors to my website?
- How can my website get into the search engines?
- How do you figure the cost of a great website?
- How long will it take to create a great website?
- How to drive your website designer nuts!
- How to hire a great web design firm
- How to work well with a great web designer
- If architects had to work like web designers…
- Just Build Me a Great Website
- Music that cannot be turned off
- Non-optimized photos
- Popups, Unders and Overs
- Search Engine Snake Oil
- Should I hire my print designer as my web designer?
- So how else can I promote my website?
- Textured Backgrounds
- Website Statistics Explained in Plain English!
- What other website costs should I budget for?
- What’s the deal with ‘cheap’ web designers?
- You’ve Been Framed
I remove the worry and risk out of selecting a web design firm for my clients.
Samples of my web design work
It's half past five - A great time for a website rescue!
Or at least a FREE, no-obligation 7-minute website review.YES, RESCUE ME! >>